Number and Names of travelers:
2 persons and two dogs: Karo and Kevin with Milka and Toffee
Carado T447 EDITION15
4,5 weeks in October/November 2022
Leutkirch im Allgäu (DE)
North Cape (NOR)
Rostock (DE), Trelleborg and Stockholm (SE)
Travel with dogs
1. Freedom of wild camping or comfort of campgrounds? Where was your favorite place to stay?
2. Why did you choose this region/route for your trip?
3. What do you find exciting from a photographic point of view about the cuisine and/or culture in this region?
4. The "TOP 3" of your explored spots?
5. What is your personal insider tip for this route?
1. What moments can you enjoy the most on the road?
2. How do you start the day? Do you have routines for certain times of the day?
3. Dogcontent – how do you organize your trip/camper so that Milka & Toffee can also enjoy the trip?
4. What are the best camping/camper gadgets for the road?
5. How do you go about packing? How do you prepare for it, how do you pack and what do you pay attention to?
At home on 4 wheels - how do you rearrange the Carado so that you feel comfortable on the road?
Ich bin ein Tooltip.